Thread: No Bullets Left
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2005, 01:48 AM

Default No Bullets Left

Bellagio 30-60. UTG limps, I'm next with 55 and limp (loose, passive game generally at the time). One other limper and a mid position player raises. He plays decently postflop but has somewhat loose opening standards. Also, he tends to continue pushing hands in situations where it might be better to take a free card. One other player (loose) coldcalls and the blinds fold.

We see the flop four-handed and it comes down 9-4-2 rainbow. UTG checks, I bet, PRF raises, loose player calls cold (could be any pair, overcards, etc...I think a nine 3-bets on his part). Folded back to me and I call.

Three of us see the turn card: offsuit 7 (9-4-2-7). I check, PFR bets, loose guy folds and I call.

I strongly considered checkraising this turn card. Is that valid or should I just call down here (does anyone like a fold - I don't really)? I think raising this turn gets him to fold his worst overcard hands (and possibly better ones). Maybe even something like 88 folds, but who knows. Anyway, I call.

The river is an offsuit 10 and I check with the intention of calling a bet. How botched is this hand, if at all?

Thanks,
Jeff