View Single Post
Old 02-17-2005, 12:51 AM

Default Thanks!

Okay, that was actually much better to be fair. Thanks for the response. I do appreciate it much.

Yes, pokertracker will hopefully adapt to your particular HHs, but I also know that Party has configured thier HHs to make them PT friendly. That is they have worked with Pat and the guys at PT. I would hope PM will be willing to do the same.

As for the uploading HHs on the harddrive, it won't be a dealbreaker for most people here, but it would be VERY nice. Whatever pull you have I hope you use to lobby for this.

I understand the ambiguity surrounding my question 3 and 4. Plus, I don't expect you or anyone with PM to say we want to stock the fishtank -- someone here compared that to a bar bragging about how slutty thier women are -- you just don't do that (so forgive me if i do [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]). I did notice something though:
[ QUOTE ]
when the time is right and we get going with the multi tables, I am pretty sure you'll see a huge increase in traffic.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm not sure what this means. Can you not play more than one table at once? If this is the case then you do apparently seem to want to fix this at least.

Again, thanks much for the reply. It was a good response and I appreciate you taking the time to make it.