View Single Post
Old 08-20-2005, 02:49 PM

Default Re: O Doyle\'s Army - Offer from a start up site

[ QUOTE ]
I think allowing only 20 players originally is going to leave alot of people disappointed. How are the players who are on the waiting list and then get accepted going to compete fairly with the "20 originals"? Will everyone who is the program know all the other players who are in the program? I wouldn't want to sit at a full ring table filled with these "program players" taking turns at stealing the blinds.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree it could leave some people disappointed at first, but the site is indicating that they do have the desire to add more high volume players as their site grows. Seems like a responsible approach to me. If 90% of the people at the site would be multi-tabling 2 + 2ers it would not lead to a good situation.

As far as someone on the waiting list to join the "army", I am not sure what you mean by competing fairly with the original players once they start. It is my understanding that it would be possible that someone that starts at a later date could qualify for a different WSOP/WPT event.

As far as knowing the other players who are participating, I think that would be up to each individual player if they wanted to reveal that.