Thread: MTH v2.004
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2005, 04:03 PM

Default Re: MTH v2.004

This is exactly my problem. What I WANT is the active table popping into the upper righthand corner of screen 2 and all the other tables stacked in the lower lefthand corner of screen 2 but with just the top inch or so showing. I have not been successful. What I GET is the active table popping up where I want it, but then it goes to the upperleft corner of screen 1. If I try autoposition with the lowerleft quadrant of screen2 checkmarked it does that OK, but it's not usable because I've got 75% overlap.

On another note, I much prefer the "tables" window of version1. My ideal situation is with screen2 showing the game tables as described above. Then I use screen 1 for email, surfing, etc. When I need to add tables, I bring up the appropriate lobby to the upperleft of screen1. I would like to place the "tables" window immediately to the right and adjacent to the lobby window so that I can easily see which tables I have already open when I am selecting new ones. The old tables window fits nicely for this purpose. The new tables window does not. Also, the new tables window only has room for a few tables in the reduced-size configuration, whereas the old tables window had plenty of room without having to open a whole screen-sized window. Also the only additional info that is shown on the new big bulky unwieldy tables window is the fact that I'm on the Party network, which I already know. It does not differentiate by skin. PLEASE give us the option of keeping the version1 window!

All told, version2 is not usable for me at this time, although it's getting closer. I gave up on trying to send the logging info--sadly, I am really inept at computer stuff. Sorry.