View Single Post
Old 12-21-2005, 03:04 PM

Default Re: I got someone at Absolute fired ( Microbob long)

[ QUOTE ]
"After a little over 4 weeks I hadn't received the shirt and sent an e-mail to see if there was a delay. No response. I sent 3 more e-mail before I finally got this back"

You said right there that you sent 3 emails before you got that response from him.

" I personally sent the order to our shipping people for you so I will assure you that it is en route although I cannot give you an exact date or a tracking as it was sent regular mail and the USPS doesn?t do tracking numbers."

What more does he have to say? He told you he sent the request and it was being processed but could give you no more information on it.

[/ QUOTE ]

So what you're saying is that once a customer service rep has told you that he has taken care of the problem, and given an estimated delivery date, the estimated delivery date has passed and then some without the merchandise arriving, that there is something wrong with asking again? And that getting no response to three emails and then a rude response to the fourth is reasonable customer service? You must really like getting screwed over.