View Single Post
Old 12-12-2005, 12:24 AM

Default Re: Week 14 FF Bitch/Brag

Nice long bitch:

Mere weeks ago, I had a 2 game lead in my division, and the most points in the league (tiebreaker). I then hit a 3 game losing streak, where my QB position put up a whopping total of 8.9 points over the period (1/25, 6pt TDs), including playing Jamie Martin on a hunch, watching him go down immediately, while his backup puts up 30, my bench QB's put up 20+, and I lose by 8.

However, I still had a shot playoffs this week, provided I win, and outscore a particular opponent by more than 2 if he wins as well. I put up over 150, good enough for the 3rd best score in the league on the year.

He puts up 160+

I had another shot the playoffs. Current division leader (guy who beat me by 8 when I played Martin) is a game up on me, and lead by 53 overall points going into the week. I outscored him by 51.

I miss the playoffs by 2 points (about 1/10th of a percent of total points).

Premature brag: This is a dynasty league, and the 5th - 8th overall finishers have their own playoff for the first overall draft pick. I've got a real good shot at Reggie Bush, which would make my RB's Cadillac, Reggie, Dom Davis, and Westbrook in a PPR Dynasty league. This would be pretty nice.

Brag: I've got a HELL of a team in another league, where I had a bye this week. I decided to start everyone on my bench for fun, and still managed to outscore almost everyone.