View Single Post
Old 12-04-2005, 04:54 PM

Default Re: Masturbation After Sex at 19 -- How strange is this?

First off. It is not that crazy. Typical, no. Crazy, no.

I actually had a similar experience. I never masturbated when I was younger. Most likely due to the fact that I was raised in a very strict Catholic family and went to Catholic school since kindergarten. It was just something that you were not supposed to do and I was a good boy and listened.

I definitely had wet dreams - no clue if more frequent than others - but it was not all that often.

Fastforward to college - got away from the folks and the strict catholic upbringing. Started to party, met some non catholic school girls. Started having sex, still w/o having masturbated. What actually started me masturbating was one of my girlfriends loved to watch it, so I did. I have not looked back ever since.

So for me it had much to do with my upbringing. I would say there are a decent amount of kids with a similar situation - thought obviously not everyone brought up in a catholic household didn't masturbate and didn't have sex. But it is not all that rare.

I don't know what I'd do w/o masturbation now, but se la vi.

There is my story. You are not alone. YOu don't need help. And I'm sure your life is much more normal than the average retard on OOT, who likes to talk sh1t about anything that is foreign to them b/c they are uneducated.