View Single Post
Old 11-12-2005, 11:55 AM

Default Screwed by EPVIP October

Like many of you, I completed the 300MATCH bonus at the end of October, also like many of you I was extended the October VIP no deposit bonus in which I was to be paid for the number of raked hands played from October 27th - November 4th. In that time I played 6120 hands which entitles me to $250. This money was supposed to be provided to me "within a week" of November 4th.

Empire VIP's response to my e-mail:

[ QUOTE ]

Thank you for contacting customer support.

I see from your account that you played ‘Raked Hands for Bonus’ and 300MATCH Bonus at the same time.

As per the Terms and Conditions of the both promotions:

This offer cannot be clubbed along with any other deposit / signup bonus offer. All signup/deposit bonuses during the promotion period will be deducted from the player's prize money.

As you received $300 from the 300MATCH bonus you are not entitled to receive anything for this promotion. The higher bonus always overrides the lower bonus.

I sincerely hope that this has not spoilt your enjoyment of your online gaming experience with Empire Poker.

If you have any more concerns or suggestions please feel free to contact us.

Best regards,

Linda
Empire Poker
VIP Players Club
Customer Support Team

[/ QUOTE ]

There are no T&C's on the epvip website, the T&Cs in the original e-mail that I received about the bonus simply states:
[ QUOTE ]
*14. Bonuses.*
We may from time to time offer you complimentary or bonus amounts to be credited by the Company into your Account ("Bonus(es)"). Such Bonuses may only be used in the Games as may be specified when the Bonus is offered to you and acceptance of any Bonus shall be in accordance with additional terms and conditions we may make available to you in respect of each such Bonus offering, and if none, then in accordance with the applicable promotional terms and bonus release restrictions contained in the relevant offer. You are not entitled to withdraw any Bonus amounts and you may not make any cash out from your Account without first complying with the applicable terms including, without limitation, in respect of any qualifiers or restrictions.

[/ QUOTE ]

No mention of simultaneous bonuses.