View Single Post
Old 08-14-2005, 12:20 AM

Default Re: Raptor makes a great call

[ QUOTE ]
ok heres a couple things. i had 1870 chips preflop. i knew you were 2+2, so you knew that i was capable of folding a hand like AJ to a push there. you also knew that i was getting SLIGHTLY worse than 2 to 1, so i wouldnt make THAT loose of a call. also, my 2.5x raise can be a steal, and is a lot of times from that position. all those factors, and the fact that i would still ahve over 1k chips at the 25/50 blind level if i called and lost, gambling for a 2800 chip stack.. made this a fairly easy call for me. holla

[/ QUOTE ]

funny thing is, I didnt even know who you were when I pushed. you really do have too many accounts and I havent made a list or anything [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] I wasnt paying too much attention (4 tabling) and you were playing a lot of hands at the time so naturally I had you pegged as a donk (by default). Given that, the push is marginal but I expect a lot of calls from A9 there (haha).

I didnt even put 2 and 2 togethor when someone else made a comment about you not folding AJ. It wasnt 'till someone came in to sweat you (or harass you, whatever) when were on the bubble and explicityly called you raptor that i figured it out.
/clueless