View Single Post
Old 02-13-2005, 04:28 PM

Default Re: people with a lot of posts who play micro-limit (little content)

I still play 1/2. Most of my posts have been part of my learning to play. I starting posting while staill playing .02/.04, and build my BR from there.

So, could I beat the 3/6 game? I would like to think so yes. Do I have the BR for 3/6? Yes. I am just a pussy. I am really conservative with my roll -- probably too concervative, b/c I nursed that thing from when it was $50. I don't make a move up until I am 1000% sure I'm ready.

My own opinion is that the biggest mistake people make is moving up limits too fast. I would MUCH rather err on the side of caution.

But, more than anything to me I guess, it's about doing this well. Poker is a hobby for me, and part of the challenge for me is playing the right way. I am taking a long a slow road, but I like to think I am learning the game the right way, step by step, analyzing my mistakes, improving my game, and making sure all my big leaks are plugged by the time I move up to a game where such leaks can cost a lot more.

Basically, like I said above, I'm a pussy.

EDIT: I have never been to OOT -- but I do occasionally make silly or otherwise annoying/inapproraite posts in this, the zoo, or the micro forum that I (probably mistakenly) think are funny. But most of my posts are about poker.