Thread: "Saw"
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2004, 02:30 AM

Default Re: \"Saw\"

I watched "Saw," "The Grudge," and "The Ring" all in the same week.

'Saw' has a great plot, good scenarios, really twisted. Probably the least scary of the three as it is more freakish and disturbing and less about creepy scenes or surprises. Know what I mean? Like, you don't jump out of your seat, you are just kind of pushed back in it going, "That's really horrible. Aggh! That's so [censored] up." Plot twists in Saw are way better than the other two.

"The Grudge" surprised me in that it was PG-13. It had some definite gore in it but no sex so I guess it's suitable for a 7th grader. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

It was actually pretty scary. I thought it was good.

"The Ring" had Naomi Watts, so I was having a hard time being scared because I was so busy ejaculating. However, it had an interesting thriller/mystery plot, and some pretty good plot twists, but wasn't that scary either. This movie actually deserved the PG-13 rating. However, it was still creepy and I enjoyed it a lot. Powerful without being totally terrifying.

I would say a horror movie fan should see all three. If I had to say favorites, I would say Saw, The Ring, The Grudge in that order. But they are all decent.

NT