View Single Post
Old 12-27-2005, 06:16 PM

Default Re: The NBA Standings Look Ridiculous

[ QUOTE ]
4. Dallas- always plays D-town tough. My only concern is regarding their killer instinct. They just need time to play together and gel. Maybe a year or two away from a title, but they could make the leap this postseason.

[/ QUOTE ]
i agree with this, especially the "being two years away part." i will say though that this year they seem to at least have some killer instinct out there.

my favorite moment this year (and i have seen just about every mavs game) actually came from teh game that kobe scored 62 in 3 quarters (which outscored the entire mavs team). it was early in the third and kobe drove the land and josh howard clothes-lined him across the face and when kobe popped up pointing his finger in his face howard just swatted his hand out of the way and smiled at him as if to say, "[censored] you, you may be unstoppable tonight but i am going to get mine!" previous years kobe would have left the game w/o a bruise, now it seems there are less and less free baskets, players are getting taken to the floor. its becoming a fun team to watch.