View Single Post
Old 05-03-2003, 03:00 AM

Default 10-20 two pairs on board, i have neither.

live 10-20; tighter than usual/a little on the passive side. they call me bingo elysium because i said,"bingo, i bet", when my nut flush completed. awww....i have a devestating follow up on that one. cost me 650 dollars....whew.

anyway, i'm on the button with KQo. the CO-1 and CO limp, i raise. the BB calls, all call. four to the flop.

flop; Q95, checked to me, i bet, fold, call, call.

turn; 5 completeing the rain-bow. checked to me i bet call, call.

river; 9, checked to me....; do i check it down? do i bet? the CO-1 has exhibited some passive qualities, but nothing outrageous. both opponents are pretty reasonable if not solid. what should i do?

anyway, later that night, i get dealt AA and turn quads for the high hand up to that point. but when the fourth A hit, i didn't say "bingo"; yea, the crowd got on me for that. they asked,"why didn't i say bingo?". well, the next to last hand before i would have won the 650 dollars for high hand, the girl next to me yells "bingo!". awwww.....she rivered the T high straight flush.

the next time i get a contender for high hand, just in case i'm definately going to bingo it. you never know.