View Single Post
Old 12-23-2005, 04:37 PM

Default Re: V-cards - How many do you own?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
sex with virgins is generally horrible. i don't see any reason to seek it out.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's more of a pride thing because you know that they were your first and they'll never forget you. Plus, you get to teach them!

[/ QUOTE ]

Do girls you have sex with normaly forget you? If this is the case the girls you usually bed with must have a high number of sexual partners, and you must be unmemorable sexually.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well.. I don't remember all the girls I have sex with because I'm wasted a lot of the time.

You're so moralistic and true Skip. Why don't you try and sneak a peak underneath those cheerleader's skirts. You epitomize the 40 Year Old Virgin.

[/ QUOTE ]

Parliament that is sad that you are often so drunk you cannot remember who you have had sex with. How do you know you have had sex with so many girls if you cant remember it? Maybe I have had sex with 500 girls only I cant remember it.

You can throw all the personal insults you want at me, but that doesnt change the fact that when you look into a mirror you see a misosgynist who prides his self-importance on the veil of power he gets from degrading drunk underrage girls. This isnt about me, it is about you.