View Single Post
Old 12-16-2005, 09:59 AM

Default Re: who were behind 9/11?

[ QUOTE ]

You find it sad for the human race that I believe this nonsense. In this thread I have never said I believe this 'nonsense', I have stressed that I'd rather not believe it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fair enough. My apologies.

[ QUOTE ]

What bugs me a lot, is that 9/11 was covered intensively the few days afterward, planting all the images and the stories in our minds, to later stop broadcasting the images because it would be too painful for us to see.

[/ QUOTE ]

This couldn't be farther from the truth. Maybe where you are from, these images are not showed over and over again. But I can tell you that here in America I am reminded of them everyday.

[ QUOTE ]

We have always been shown the images of WW2

[/ QUOTE ]

Many of those horrendous images of WW2 weren't shown the public for many years after the war completed.

[ QUOTE ]

yet after 9/11 they had a perfect explanation and were able to point at the culprits at the speed of light.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's really not that difficult to figure out who the culprits were when hours after the attack a terrorist group CLAIMED responsibility.

[ QUOTE ]

Why, for example, were the relatives of the people who died in flight 93 told to not disclose anything they heard of the flight recordings?

[/ QUOTE ]

I imagine the sounds of the recordings on the black box are extremely terrifying and gruesome. You are forgetting that the US is a country were someone can't even pass gas on the radio without getting fined.

[ QUOTE ]

Can you think of one reasonable reason, other than that there may be something to hide, whatever that may be?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, I agree with you for once. Yes I bet there is something to hide. But that something isn't that the US government caused 9/11. That something is that the US government failed its citizens up and down the board. Every agency, politician, policital committee, etc. failed the citizens of this country on that day. I think that's a more likely reason to not disclose many of those things you mentioned. And I think someday many years from now we all will have access to that information and we will see that our government did fail us and they knew the failed us.

[ QUOTE ]

I still hope someone can provide them, but at this point I am pessimistic.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I can tell you that you aren't going to find the answers that you seek here. But I do hope that you find what you are looking for.