View Single Post
Old 12-16-2005, 02:45 AM

Default Re: who were behind 9/11?

First of all, nobody except the victims families and certain people in the government know the content of those tapes. By all accounts the tapes are of a struggle between the passengers and the terrorists. That, in and of itself, does not adequately explain the plane going down. The terrorists had a mission, they would not have nose-dived the plane in the face of resistance, they would have continued toward D.C. had they successfully fought off the partisan-passengers. Had the passengers killed off the terrorists, they would have at least made radio contact. There is no report of that. They would have made radio contact even if they had killed all the terrorists with the exception of the one piloting the plane. There is no doubt in my mind that a struggle took place. I know that I would drop the copy of "Super System" that I would have been reading and led a charge against fundamentalists that wanted to hijack the plane I was on, but nothing has been reported about any of the passengers during or after a struggle making radio contact. I doubt the struggle itself caused the plane to plummet to the earth; a missle probably did that.