View Single Post
Old 08-12-2005, 12:08 PM

Default Re: home game penalty for cussing - what to do?

Legislate it. Start with your house. "There shall be no taking of anyone's name in vain". Then GW can have a precedent to refer. I prefer "muhammed fu****" or "allah sh**). Religion is sooo very important (and logical) that saying goddamnit should have serious consequences...other than going to hell and meeting mephostopholes!! The question is, do you still capitalize "god" in goddamnit?? Also, i receommend handing out a questionaire at the door that all players must complete before entering. Questions should include: Have you ever coveted thy neighbor's wife or possessions? Have you worked on a sunday lately? Have you, and do you continue to, honor your parents? Do you believe that Darwin was a fool and that the bible holds more factual information than years of scientific research and observation. Let me know if you need more suggestions, I have a million of them.

PS - Religion on this board offends me, too bad I don't own this forum. I'd rather lurk here but this stuff is re-goddamn-diculous!!