View Single Post
Old 12-25-2005, 11:48 PM

Default Re: 2006 Goals Thread

[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Succesfully play SH limit holdem part time for income.

[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Climb my way back to 5/10 6max, and actually beat it without running well this time. ($400 BR currently, this is not going to be an easy feat)

[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Finish Volumes 1 and 2 of HOH, and implement NL cash and Tourney games into my profit-making agenda. Always good to have a change of pace, while still playing poker. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Maybe towards the Fall of '06, if everything is going my way, start playing Omaha hi/low for semi-meaningful cash.

[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Quit 4 tabling 6-max when im positive 3 tabling makes me play noticably better. BAH.

[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] More 2+2. Though i've tried not to be a lurker since Aug '04. Hmmm..

[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Settle in at 5/10, but i'd be happy with 3/6, and have a healthy 1,000 BB bankroll to sleep comfortably with.

That's about it. I guess the last one is just keep enjoying poker.