View Single Post
Old 12-06-2005, 12:57 AM

Default Re: Do you guys keep records of your online play?....

I actually used to keep paper records several years ago (when I was playing mostly at Planet and then a little Paradise). This is because I was playing a lot of live poker as well (and that I had been used to keeping paper records from my B&M only days). I frequently had short term staking arrangements during this time as well. This was long before there was a pokertracker available.

More recently, I was pretty religious religious about keeping records and trying to find deep meaning in them.

Most recently, I haven't been keeping records at all. I don't have that much time to play anymore secondary to work obligations, and I rather spend the time I have available playing rather than record tracking.

I went on a spate of bonus whoring, which makes record keeping much more difficult.

I still have overall total amount won known via neteller withdrawals and toting up the balances at all the sites.

There was a point in time not that long ago that I would have told you that someone who wasn't keeping tight records was extremely unlikely to be a winning player. I might have actually said that to some people...maybe even on this site. Whoops.