View Single Post
Old 06-09-2005, 01:57 PM

Default Re: what did my opponent have?

[ QUOTE ]
Did you have any reads on villain?

[/ QUOTE ]
too short into the session. there were long pauses between BB 3-bet on flop and MP1 fold, and also when BB faced river bet.

the more I think about it, the more I'm thinking busted draw. even a pair of sevens could have went to showdown. the river check was a shocking opportunity IMO and I took it.

should also note that just a few hands later, I got another weak postflop match with another player at the same table:

Ultimate Bet 2/4 Hold'em (8 handed) converter

Preflop: Hero is MP1 with A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img].
<font color="#CC3333">UTG raises</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero 3-bets</font>, <font color="#666666">5 folds</font>, UTG calls.

Flop: (7.50 SB) J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
UTG checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, UTG calls.

Turn: (4.75 BB) 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>

River: (6.75 BB) Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>

Final Pot: 8.75 BB