View Single Post
Old 07-20-2005, 05:38 PM

Default Re: 2+2 tables and dishonesty...

Well, I apologize that your 2+2 table experience was not all you had dreamed it to be, but there was discussion of playing seriously in that very thread. Traditionally, the lagfests are at public tables. I asked if this was serious, and Nfinity said so, so I went with it. Even at serious 2+2 tables, there is a fair amount of lagging to exploit people who were folding too much. I had figured you just took this idea too far.

If you're not comfortable with dropping a bunch of money lagging it up, don't do it. It was pretty obvious to anyone paying attention that the table consisted of 2-3 uberlags, 2-3 ubertags, and the rest were people in between trying to capitalize on the lags and make the tags fold. You even stated this yourself. Rather than complain at us for not lagging, either adjust your own play, or accept that you're going to lose money. I can't sympathize with anyone who drops 30 BB, complains at the table for playing too well, and then drops another 30 BB playing just as maniacally as before.

Personally, you ended up taking more money from me than I ended up taking from you. Nfinity is the one I've taken the most money from at any 2+2 table. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

2+2 tables are supposed to be fun. Play at them if it's fun for you. If you're not having fun because others aren't lagging it up, call it a night rather than complaining about it. If you're overly worried about your EV, play at a regular table. Hopefully we can play together again sometime, and it'll be fun for both of us.