View Single Post
Old 10-22-2005, 08:11 PM

Default Re: Building a Bar what should i get?

From the usual OOT posting I see, I'm guessing half of OOT doesn't shave yet. Still, I refrained from mentioning rum and coke. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

But mostly, my list was based on stuff I've seen lots of women like. I figured he may not like any of it, but should get it anyway, just to be a good host to them.

I've noticed several threads in the last week or so in which guys were saying, Which booze should I get? or, Is this enough booze? And they seemed to overwhelming have hardcore dude booze only, like beer and Jack Daniels, etc. But you gotta keep the women happy too; they're the best part of the party anyway. So, anyone stocking a bar well needs to account for the tastes of the women, too. It honestly strikes me as kind of strange when I see people not making getting the girly drinks a priority.

A note about Bailey's -- it's amazing how much of this stuff I've seen women guzzle. I can take a glass or two at most -- too sweet and rich for me. But women love sweet, and most of the ones I've bumped into love coffee, so, you can never have too much Bailey's. Even though it does kind of suck. Well, at least a little.