View Single Post
Old 11-30-2005, 10:00 PM

Default 20-40 while racking up

20-40 Bay101
I just got called from a must move game to the main game. I hadn't been out of line in a fairly out of line game, but most players were new to the game in the last 30-45 min. The SB in this hand and I had been joking about defending blinds (i'm in the BB, he's in the CO and he's about to raise and I blurt out "ah ah ahhhhh" he raises, I call w/ some garbage connector and check fold on a broadway board. I raise his blind and he donkbets me and I fold w/ JTs on K high board. He raises my blind and I call w/ 76s and flop is 97x I check raise, he calls and I bet a 4 on the turn and he folds. That's our history.
The only other hand of note was where I openraised from MP w/ AQ and Chuck Thompson (pro) called right behind me and villian called from button. I bet a 744 flop, two calls. I bet the K on the turn, CT raised, we both folded after I correctly called out his exact hand (77, he showed).

So, I get red AA in MP right as I'm beginning to rack up to go to the main game, I raise an EP limper. LP calls, villian in SB calls.
Flop is 235r and I bet out saying, "I bet my st8 draw", only SB calls.
Turn pairs the 3 and SB checkraises me.

3-bet or call down?