View Single Post
Old 08-11-2004, 08:28 AM

Default Re: \"loose\" play and variance

On your first point, I was really addressing Sherbert as to why I thought it was a fallacy. I also feel that the CV as you call it, would be higher for the looser player, but I would guess the difference is not that significant, or at least quite small. However the tight player benefits from a lot of meta game factors, such as being less liely to be tilted, more likely to be able to bluff etc.

Thanks for the acrynonm, I enjoy new ones.

If I offended you, I must apologise, but I do not think the question is unreasonable. You have set a quite high-handed tone for a lot of your posts and have been quite roughly dismissive of others. You then posted a win rate that I felt was fairly exceptional. If you are that much better than the rest of us, why are you asking questions? Its almost a question of credentials. What and how I am doing is public record so I have no shyness there.

I guess that I have always seen these forums as give and take. As far as I can see, you haven't done much giving..in fact I believe you have only ever asked questions and not replied much if at all to others queries.

But I should WDYGFY. I'm outta here.

dd