View Single Post
Old 06-06-2005, 09:12 PM

Default teddyFBI\'s hand history program

This is a very simple PT utility, teddiFBI requested it here. I had a similar idea before, and it seemed useful enough to spend a few hours coding it. It lists the most recent hands (hand number / what you had / pot / bet). Double click one and it is added to a list for future export/review. There's a text box for manual hand number entry and a label for how much you won lost in X amount of time.

The target user for this utility is someone that is trying to improve their game through reviewing a sessions tough/questionable hands (both by themselves and on 2+2). You run this while your playing, it displays the last X minutes worth of hands, and you toggle the hands that you want to review later.

Main window:

The export button puts all the hand histories in the list in a file and opens that file. You can read through them, use them on bisons coverter, or if you play on a party skin you can copy/paste the entire file into the teamfu replayer.

I'm hosting the zip on "YouSendIt.com" if someone can mirror a more reliable link, please do. The zip includes the vb 6.0 source code, the exe and an .ini file.

Instructions: Extract the .exe and .ini files to a directory and edit the .ini file:

Line 1: Your PT user ID (you need to search the PT .mdb in the players table for this, usually some low number)
Line 2: # minutes (previously referred to as X) you want to display (change this to something like 15, 355 is what I was using for testing)
Line 3: location of your current ptrack.mdb file (ptrack.mdb is the original)
Line 4: location of your hhdb.mdb file
Line 5: location of your notepad or text editor

download