View Single Post
Old 10-18-2005, 05:34 AM

Default Re: Playing Scared With KK

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
against decent players, I'd say 3 betting preflop lets lesser hands get away while getting stacked by AA.

you can induce your opponent to make more mistakes by flat calling the preflop reraise in my opinion.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. OP said villain is solid. A solid opp. at 200NL isn't getting stacked by you with JJ/QQ if you pop it back to 40 PF. If you're going to get stacked by AA at least give yourself a chance to stack QQ. However in this hand you're losing to JJ, QQ, and AA.

This actually looks like either QQ that filled up on the turn and decided to slowplay, hoping you had the flush, or a missed AK. I like your line. Bet the turn. If you get C/Red, fold. If you get flat called you'll have to re-evaluate on the river.

[/ QUOTE ]

villains range is much wider than that. also, this is a donkreraise oop. retard donkeys do this all the time if hero has been playing agro pf. he prob has A rag or some trash ~80% [/number out of ass] betting the turn against an aggro postflop opponenet is a good way to get blown off best hand. use position and check against aggros.