View Single Post
Old 12-11-2005, 02:58 PM

Default Re: December VIP offers

I wrote Party yesterday and asked about not receiving my Dec. offer. Their response seems to say no more money.

Dear Scott,

PartyPoker.com VIP Club has been setup to reward player who generate a high number of Player Club Regular Points every month playing at our tables. Members of our VIP Club will benefit from Monthly Promotions, personalised email and telephone support, special freerolls, cash redemption for Player Club Points and invitations to special land Based events.

The VIP Club is still in itıs infancy but we are constantly striving to improve the service available to our VIP Players. It has been our aim from the outset to issue all offers to our VIP Players in the format of Player Club Regular Points. Initially, we made some tentative offers to a small number of playerıs in a slightly different format. However, rest assured that all future offers, to all players, will be made in Player Club Regular Points.

I am delighted to confirm that a PartyPoker.com VIP Club offer will be sent to you by pop up and email in the coming weeks. All VIP Player will have received a login pop up with details of our PartyPoker.com VIP Club reload bonus. Use the Bonus Code "30TO100MORE" when you make your next deposit before 16-DEC-05 23:59 EST and get 30% extra (Max $100) in your bonus account. Restrictions apply.

In the meantime, why now check out our Santa's Sack Promotion. This promotion offers of players a chance to earn cash for Player Club Regular Points. For more information, please go to the following address: http://www.partypoker.com/news/event...arty_pack.html

For details of how to earn Player Club Regular Points, please go to; https://secure.partypoker.com/my_acc...c_details.html

If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our email address is vip@partypoker.com

Sinead
PartyPoker.com VIP Club

Customer Care Initially, we made some tentative offers to a small number of playerıs in a slightly different format. However, rest assured that all future offers, to all players, will be made in Player Club Regular Points.