View Single Post
Old 10-03-2005, 11:32 PM

Default Re: Why all the secrecy here?

[ QUOTE ]
Look man. Weather Lorinda likes it or not we both (along with alot of other affiliates) know it happening with the sites consent. Either way, let's talk about it in an open fourm.

[/ QUOTE ]

I thought i did. To which she wrote the company an email, which their CS gave the standard no brain answer to. They allow it, end of story.

[ QUOTE ]
No. All i'm saying is lets talk about these issues. I have yet to have anyone moved back that signed up through me and i suspect that it doesnt happen for you much either.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes it has happened to me at both those sites several times. I dont par take in that activity, that is how we run our business. To much headache for us to do it. I replied in another thread how it can be accomplished. I encourage any other affiliates to impart their wisdom on this topic in here. Spam and affilaite links are however not allowed.

[ QUOTE ]
Why aren't you being honest with the readers here by talking about all the issues. Also, why start an open fourm and restrict what we can talk about?

[/ QUOTE ]

I am being honest, and i am talking about more than i already should. Some of the sites are already on my azz for some of the things i am saying in here. What are all the issues. And how can i comment on all of them, it has taken me years to understand the issues, and would take much time to explain all of it here. I am providing this forum, i am not the sole disseminator of information. There are other very knowledgable people on these topics.

[ QUOTE ]
Slow down with the personal insults. All I said was I hoped that the thread didnt get deleted so we can have debate. It looks like your not capable of this without throwing a hissy fit.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fair enough, i get carried away and frustrated. I want to fully answer questions, when i do, i get a)called a liar b) accused of running business(well i am....so??) and the finger pointers have agendas, or if not may not have the needed perspectives to discuss the topics. i need to keep my cool, i apologize.

[ QUOTE ]
My agenda you keep referring to is to have an open discussion and debate of whats really go on in the rakeback/affiliate world.

[/ QUOTE ]

So start doing so. If have information on the topics in this forum, why arent you talking about the rakeback/affilaite world, seems all the energies have been concentrated on how AEV and raketracker run their business and its effect on this forum. Please bring up some topics and impart your knowledge on them. THats what i bought this forum for. I am not responsible to stimulate discussion or answer questions. Please, we need some presence here, instead on the finger pointing.

[ QUOTE ]
Lol. Very subtle. You could have just said "not with our rakeback site" What is your agenda?

[/ QUOTE ]

In sincere honesty, i put my sites name not knowing who our readers are, my site has its own public face and i dont need to spam them in a forum that i own.

My agenda is to get rakeback for players, provide potential affiliates the access to provide it for them, and to disseminate information on a topic that has been banned on twoplustwo since just after i got here a couple years ago.