View Single Post
Old 10-03-2005, 05:03 PM

Default Re: Anyone else not getting Empire SNG histories today??

here is the dumb ass reply I got, I guess they think a VIP player has no idea what a hand history is, or how to get it. I need the tournament summaries which they don't seem to get.

Thank you for contacting us.

We record thousands of hand histories every day. Therefore, in order to retrieve the information you have requested, it would be necessary for you to provide us with a specific hand number or a tournament summery.

In order for us to assist you in the best way, please provide the following information:

- Tournament I.D
- Table number
- Date and approximate time of the tournament
- A hand number from the tournament

You can view all these details from the link "View the activity of your Account" link at the My Account section of the website.
You can retrieve hand histories from the Lobby by clicking on 'My Account' and selecting 'Request Hand History'. An email will be sent directly to your registered email address. You can request a maximum of 100 hands at a time for the last three months.

In the future please use the "Request Hand History" option to collect hand histories on a regular basis or please configure your hand history log.

Click on "Options" and then select "Hand History Logs configuration" and follow the instructions there. Once you do so all hand histories would be stored in your local drive and you may refer to the same any time. However this would also store the Hand History for a period of 30 days only.

Further you can also check the Hand Histories which are saved on your computer.

1. Open "My Computer" and then choose the "Local Disk C:"
2. Open the "Program Files" and select "EmpirePoker".
3. In the EmpirePoker folder you will have "Hand History" folder.
4. Once you open this folder you will see your personal folder containing the hand histories in chronological order.
5. Select the date and go through the hand histories.