View Single Post
Old 04-27-2005, 12:46 PM

Default Re: Some strange sh*t, what do I make of it? *warning, long*

[ QUOTE ]
Is it possible for your "friend" to unlock the side door to the garage when she went downstairs, to let an accomplice in to attempt to rob you. The accomplice was too scared to come through the rest of the house, so just went through the garage looking for anything that they may value. They did not find anything and then went back out through the side door and locked it as they left?

[/ QUOTE ]

well the door is locked with a dead bolt, so they wouldn't ahve been able to lock it behind them. Also it was the first time this girl had been to my house, and she had no clue as to where it was. I also live about 25 mins from her (and thus her friends). The only time she was away from me that whole night was when she went to the bathroom, so I dont think even if she called someone on her phone and gave them directions, it would be enough time for them to get there and do their business before we left.

She was doing lots of text messaging while we were hanging out watching videos. but I was sitting right next to her, and she made no attempt to "hide" whatever she was typing, so I doubt it was that either.