View Single Post
Old 12-21-2005, 03:35 PM

Default Re: Does anybody keep a poker journal?

Yes I do and right now Im furious. This is the first time ever I start to suspect that someone has beaten the systems. I hardly nevre complain about lost tables, pots etc etc. Now I really need backup though to calm my nerves. As I said, I have a poker journal. This is a fact. I have ended in 4th place on the last 13 tables (sit&go 10 seated).

Im a very tight player, I almost never take chances unless I have about an 80/20 to win after the flop. Out of those 13 I have lost 13 on the river. 7 of them on turn/river, ment they had to get 2 cards.
1. 4 of them, sorry 5 (just lost another one with TTT after the flop. He got clubs on turn and river). Anyway 5 sets beaten by flush. (2 turn/river)
2. 4 of them was straight beaten by flush. (2 turn/river)
3. 1 straight beaten by full house.
4. 1 straight beaten by FOK. (turn/river)
5. 2 flushes beaten by FOK. (1 turn/river)
6. 1 full house beaten by FOK.
7. 1 full house beaten by straight flush. (turn/river)

I have studied economics for 4½ years and I know statistics. The odds that 14 tables in a row ends on 4th place in a way like this cant be calculated with a normal calculator. There are not enough ZERO:s. I dont need anyone to feel sorry for me. I need to hear though if someone have experienced something similar? And how come that Im receiving money ate 8/10 live tables when I dont on the net? As Im living in a rather small town the livetables are rare.
Ola