Thread: taking a break?
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2005, 04:33 PM

Default Truth about breaks

If you arent looking foward to play in your next poker game then it is time for a break it can be for a day or a mounth what ever u feel is nessary. If you are scared to sit down at a table because you think bad beats are going to ruin your bank roll then id take a break if i had a real job. If u play poker for a living id take a day of too off spend some time not think about poker AT ALL! leave the game alone.

Some times I play so often live games and online, then I got read a poker book or some a magazine I start dreaming about hands. It drives me crazy. So inorder to keep my self emotionaly and mentaly stable I stop thinking about poker and money and focus on fun and relaxation. Just let the game go. Maybe spend some time talking to some friends that under stand the game before jumping back in. Reflect on your play and realize that you ARE a winning player and KNOW i mean <font color="red"> </font> KNOW that the more hours u spend at the table the more money in your pocket. Never focus on the short term results "play hours not results".

Method out [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]