Thread: Fidelity
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2005, 01:17 AM

Default Re: Fidelity

If you'd like to hear first-hand experience, keep reading. If not, move on. And this is not a brag post. I'm not proud of what I did. It happened and I learned from it.

I've been married 45+ years. Somewhere around the cliched 7th year I got the itch. And I scratched it for the next 15 or so years. Only a few times was the lady not married. Most of them you'd have sworn were happily married. And every single one of them complained about their lack of interesting sex, if any at all, with their husbands.

They were bored in the bedroom. That's all it was. They weren't looking for any guy to run off with. They just wanted what they weren't getting at home.

It's always gunna take two to do the nasty. Women have desires and needs just like guys. And given the right time and the right place, even with the wrong guy, they might be tempted. Not all of them do. No way.

I sincerely hope you find your lady and you appreciate what you have. I sincerely hope you don't take as long as I did to get where I am now in my marriage. I thank God for her, her love and especially her patience.

When we met she thought I was a Greek god. I showed her I was just another goddammed Greek. But, like I said, she got over it.

Good luck and God bless.

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]