Thread: SLC - Update 2
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2004, 11:04 AM

Default Re: SLC - Update 2

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry to dig up an old post
<snip>
Bit concerned about the number of 2nd places.

[/ QUOTE ]
No apology needed- I'm still plugging along, but at a slower pace. I didn't think anyone was at all curious how I was doing, but I'll post an update soon.

As far as concern on the 2nds, I'd leave interpretation up to the experts here, but I'd say there's no need for concern over for 2 reasons:
1) Too few ITM results to mean anything (even if they were 2 1sts, 5, 2nds, and 8 3rds I'd guess it would still not be statistically meaningful but I'm not sure)
2) You're ITM 50% of the time, and evenly spread bewteen 1st/2nd/3rd with 5 each. I'd say those would be results most would love to aspire to over their next 100 or 10,000 SNGs, since they'd result in an ROI of over 51%, but is probably too high to sustain.

Glad to see you're having some fun & success at this- definitely let me know how you do from here. I'd love to see someone rocket straight to the 1,000 bucks (but am expecting some company in the land of stuck at the $50s & $100s like me). BTW, I agree with bagging the $5+$1s- the 20% juice is a killer.