View Single Post
Old 07-26-2004, 10:48 PM

Default Re: Most outrageous displays & outbursts playing online (ANGER or JOY)

lately i've been punching my 19" monitor with my right hand, i have come to the realization that breaking that hand right now would be horrible so i've stopped doing it, as i'm already in a full arm cast on my left arm from breaking my left elbow two weeks ago.

however, back when my computer was messed up i was using my roomates computer which was under a lofted bed, and the bed was held by several wooden boards, i got really hammered one night and was playing on UB, i kept raising with the most insane hands, hitting 2 pair (seriously 3-4x with hands like 94o), and then getting outdrawn to straight and stuff, and i went totally nuts cause i was really drunk and i kept punching the [censored] out of the wooden part of the bed until my hands hurt so bad, then i'd freak out some more later after a hand and do it again, i couldn't even make a fist the next day.

also, if you tend to get pissed when playing and like to throw things, DO NOT buy a wireless keyboard because it will go flying. I have a few dents in my wall (about 7-8 feet from my computer).