View Single Post
Old 11-11-2005, 06:44 PM

Default Questions and Answers

1. How can the Dems claim that Bush lied when the Democrats had the ***SAME*** intelligence that Bush43 had to make the assertion that Iraq still had WMD? Were the Dems also lying about the intelligence?

Because Bush said that if we don't act, we'd see a mushroom cloud. Because Bush said we found the WMDs. Because Bush told an adviser to look for evidence of Hussein's complicity in 9/11. Because Bush administration officials were prepared to use 9/11 as a pretext for invasion regardless of what the evidence showed as to who was actually responsible for 9/11. And because Bush sent Colin Powell to the UN with a briefcase full of misinformation. The Dems never said or did any of this.

2. Was Clinton lying when he said Iraq had WMD?

Bill Clinton is a pathological liar. I have been consistent, in the years since I have been posting on 2+2 in both my distaste for Mr. Clinton and in my pointing to incidences of his dishonesty.

3. Was Kerry lying when he said Iraq had WMD?

I don't know. Mr. Kerry's vote authorizing the use of force without doing his homework was reprehensible. Certainly the current finger-pointing of those who so voted should remind us of that there is plenty of blame to go around.

4. Were other Democrats lying when he said Iraq had WMD?

See answer 3.

5. Why do you assert Bush43 is a liar while failing to call Kerry, Clinton, and other Democrats liars?

See answers 2, 3 and 4, especially 2.