View Single Post
Old 07-14-2005, 09:52 AM

Default 2/4 party nl 6 max - 200+ bb\'s

im 4 tabling, killing 3 of my 4 tables, and don't have a solid read as there is so much going on, and my computer just crashed eliminating all my notes and pt stats. anyways...

i have about 1000 utg, villain has 800 in the bb.

i limp for $4 with 3 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. cutoff raises to 10. villain calls. i call.

flop(30) [5 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]9 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]3 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]].
bb checks, i check, cutoff bets pot (30), villain min raises to 60. i make it 180 straight. cutoff folds, villain calls.

turn (420) [5 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]9 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]3 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]] [5 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]]
villain checks.

you're move? is this a scary card at all? is there any merit to keeping this pot small, fearing a higher set, or a hand like 35? i can't see villain smooth calling here with just a flush or straight draw. a straight flush draw i suppose is a possibility (although i would not make that call with a oesfd). simply, the smooth call set off alarm bells, esp after his minraise. let me know your line, villain has approx 600 left and you have him covered. thanks.