View Single Post
Old 12-13-2005, 12:35 PM

Default Re: Warning from Party

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Your all a bunch of cheats using poker edge!

PT and even GT+/Ace I can live with but not sharing a central database.

[/ QUOTE ]

Online poker is a whole different beast. Since you are using a computer you have access to many different programs and what not. The way I see it is any smart player who wants to make money (since that's what this game is all about) will use any means necessary to help them win. If a site allows Pokeredge then I say go ahead and use it. They allow it so if you want to make money then use it to your advantage.

However, if a site does not allow it then I believe it is cheating if you somehow find a way to use it.

All sites I know of allow PT, and PokerAce, and those are great tools that I can use to my advantage, and my opponents could as well if they wanted. Therefore I will use them. If pokersites ever decide to ban these programs then it would not be fair of me to use them if I knew how to without getting caught so I wouldn't.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree that poker online is a different beast.

For instance I think the one player to a hand rule shouldn't apply to online play. If you want to sit there with six of your frat brothers sitting behind you discussing how to play your hand I have not problem with that. If you're gonna teach your girlfriend to play and offer he pointers while she plays online, (as long as you aren't at the same table) I have no problem with that either.

I have no opinion on pokeredge though.

--Zetack