View Single Post
Old 09-19-2005, 02:41 PM

Default Re: Auto fold program

wateronrock,
If you have any future ambitions re: Party Poker or skins which is currently the warehouse for fish and you are making any money and would not like to lose your bankroll, I would not take anyones word for it on a forum.

Just wait for a while, the truth will prevail and you will have others who can try it and contact Party Poker and skins to determine if it violates the TOC. They will also be the first ones to complain when their bankroll is confiscated versus those who are successfully using it and will never tell as they may be outed.

P.S. The fact that you/or they(the company) are taking evasive measures should give you enough heads up for right now to back away from this...

Just my thoughts

I also am not trying to discourage the maker of this device as I would love one if it did what I needed it to do and it was openly not against the TOC of my favorite hunting ground.

So keep up the good work Fold'em, get us some better documentation re: Party skins feelings on the matter and a way to read the HH's as they arrive so you don't need to screen scrape requiring all windows be visible. We need this for 6+ tables not 6 or less, anyone can do that by himself with a little practice...

One Street at a Time
wdbaker Denver, Co