View Single Post
Old 12-21-2005, 06:42 PM

Default The Stars VIP Guessing Game

[ QUOTE ]
However, we do plan to introduce a VIP program (soon) which will give substantial awards to high volume players. For instance, how'd you like to trade your FPPs for a WSOP, PokerStars Caribbean Adventure or European Poker Tour package?

[/ QUOTE ]

Kill some time with me. Going off this statement and the small dead end link in the cashier box, let's throw out guesses on what you believe the Stars VIP will consist of. I'll start it off.

ETA:

New announcements will be posted on Stars Jan 2 stating that the VIP program will be established later in the month.

Bonuses:

I doubt they will offer a "# Hands = $ Bonus" like Party offers varying from player to player. I think they will offer maybe an extra deposit bonus every month or so for VIP members, nothing too elaborate.

FPP's:

Basing the fact that TOP costs 2000 FPP's in their store and the selling price is $30 (rounding for ease) making it $0.015 a point. Following that math, a $12000 package for a WSOP seat should cost 800,000 FPP. Anyone have that many in their account? I think they increase the distribution of FPP's for VIP players.

Your turn. Take a shot. Have fun.