View Single Post
Old 11-10-2005, 08:42 PM

Default Re: Anyone have Exact Chip Counts of the Raymer vs. Kanter hand?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Let me point this out for the 5th time, so you can comprehend that your wrong. Hachem played his big pairs differently. He had AA and KK several times, and didn't let it get past the flop. He flopped trip jacks against Ivey, and move in immediately after Ivey made a pot sized raise. He could've called several times on several occasions, and built the pot. He didn't. He won. Did he not win? Did Greg not get draw out, and lose? Can YOU understand this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Let me point this out for the 4th time (from me and the umpteenth time total including others), so you can comprehend that you're wrong. You knew the hole cards you numbskull, Greg did not. How much simplier can we make it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Even MORE of a reason to shut the door on the turn!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

The big difference between you and Greg here is that your advice is coming straight from fear. You're afraid that someone might suck out on you. Greg, I'm sure, worries about people sucking out on him, but plays strong to win. Poker is about being aggressive and putting your money in when you're the favorite. If you're going to play afraid that you're going to get sucked out everytime you have a hand that is a large favorite, then you're never going to win a major tourney.