View Single Post
Old 12-08-2005, 03:09 PM

Default Thoughts about a TT line...

Reads....

UTG : LAP (very weak-tight post flop - he's your basic definition of fit ot fold)
UTG+1 : sTAG (have only seen him for about 50 hands, but is somewhat tightish pre-flop, and has only showndown decent hands)

$1/$2 Full Tilt 9-handed (full game)
Hero dealt T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] in MP

UTG limps, <font color="red">UTG+1 raises</font>, <font color="red">Hero 3-bets</font>, folded back to UTG, call, call

pot 5.25 BB

flop : A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
UTG check, <font color="red">UTG+1 bet</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises</font>

<font color="blue">The raise here was to buy a free card and to hopefully push out UTG if he has a weak Ace. If I get 3-bet, well that sucks, but at least we could bail UI on the turn.</font>

UTG folds, UTG+1 calls

<font color="blue">OK, looks good so far.</font>

pot : 7.25 BB

Turn : 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
UTG+1 checks, Hero checks
<font color="blue">free card.. thank you much</font>

River : 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
UTG+1 checks, hero checks

Final pot : 7.25 BB

Seems fairly standard in position. Wasn't sure what to think of UTG+1 checking the river. I can not bet the river for value can I? He holds far more hands that beat me then those I am ahead of even when he checks the river right?