View Single Post
Old 12-11-2005, 06:52 PM

Default Re: spewin\' all over the place - ugly AA blind battle hand

[ QUOTE ]
you put in too many bets postflop sometimes when you're hand isnt likely to be good.

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree with this and i think it is one of my major leaks, i tend to think i can knock my opponents off of their hands and always think theyre doing the same to me(which at these limits is always a possibility)

also i think its worth noting that i think i was playing a lot better poker toward the beginning of the 15/30 game than toward the end, when we were playing heads up i noticed that i started playing a bit maniacal, but didnt really do anything to change that, i think my biggest leak is probably that i do not play my A game anywhere near all the time and dont think about my poker descisions at the table like i would when i am posting or something

[ QUOTE ]
Why raise?

[/ QUOTE ]

i really dont know what i was thinking at the time, it was toward the end of a 10 to 12ish hour session and i dont think i was playing my best or really putting much thought into my actions, i guess i was trying to make a free showdown type play, but i really dont think this is the right spot for it at all

after the turn 3-bet i think its clear that i am beat, but i think i had to call because of the possibility of 2 pair or a very aggressively played pair or draw, but i do think it was very close

on the river i figured there was pretty much no way i was ahead and made a last chance play for the pot on a very scary card which was probably bad too

looking back on it this hand was probably not even worth posting because i already know at the time that it was played horribly, while i may not have known the optimal line, i could have probably figured it out, i think the hand just put me on tilt a little bit(which is why i stopped playing a few rounds after it) not necessarily because i lost, but because i was unhappy with the way that it was played

anyway, he called, he had KT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]