View Single Post
Old 05-20-2005, 08:02 AM

Default I quess i suck at 30/60.

All hands are between 7 and 10 on a table played without table selection (6-tabling). I finally hit -200BB streak at last 3K hands and felt pretty tilted, back to 15/30 and after 1.5K hands won 40$ and find myself too laggy for 15/30 and too weak-passive for 30/60. It was my second shot at 30/60. First was when they opened 6 tables. Both of them were started with good positive streak and ended with moderate but too dissapointed downstreak (when i can't see that much bad beats - i simply feel that im outplayed somewhere i can't find where).

There is something completely wrong with my game as i feel 30/60 is still beatable for a good winrate. But too aggressive style still doesn't comfortable for me while multitabling and 'fit or fold' style which is good for lower level is obviously doesn't work here. So i have dilema either to continue pushing 30/60 lesser tables with help of deeper reads (using table selection which one i actually hate to do usually) to extract more EV and reduce downswings or step back to 15/30 6-tabling. Anyway - any tips and thoughts about stats are welcomed.

Stats for 30/60 are below: