View Single Post
Old 12-12-2005, 02:44 PM

Default Re: Open Letter to Mr. Dikshit

Dear Mr. Party Dikshit,

I just wanted to say a big thankyou for my amazing hot streak last night! Sometimes i really do doubt my poker skills...i realise that i play too many hands and i do hate to raise without something thats REALLY worth raising but this is the way i play poker and ill be damned if im going to change.

I hear a lot of people saying that tight is right pre-flop..and that you must protect your hands by betting etc etc. I was starting to believe them but then an amazing thing happened last night..i was playing against the same guy on two different tables, this guy was only playing 'good' hands..and kept raising every time he was in a pot!
However, he wasnt doing very well and was just about breaking even (i had lost quite a bit at this point...all due to bad luck). Now is the great part...within about 3 minutes i was all in against this guy on both tables. Both times he was playing 'better' cards than me, and both times i won!!!!

This proves to me that poker is indeed all luck and im so happy that your wonderful site loves me!

Kisses,

Steve

P.S Blackjack was a great idea! When are we going to see roulette/craps?