View Single Post
Old 11-18-2005, 06:10 AM

Default Re: Firepay = Dickheads

[ QUOTE ]

tony youre wrong on basically every count here, are you trying to trick amazon out of the money they are asking for? do you realize how that might not be a good idea, or that you are wrong and shouldnt have done business with a system that is as easily cheated as you say it is?

[/ QUOTE ]

I will admit I was absolutely wrong for doing business with Amazon. They treat their customers like gold but their affiliate sellers like [censored].

Obviously it is my fault that I did not notify Firepay right away that the account was closing. Had I realized there was an outstanding charge from them , I would have.

The only thing that pisses me off is that they are willing to waive the fee for certain customer errors, but not others, in which the result is the same. A failed eCheck because of a non-existent account results in the same procedure by whoever Firepay's check processor is as a failed eCheck because of a closed account.

I am only stating that I think Firepay should be consistent, and in addition that it was dickish to even mention to me that I could have been refunded if XXXX, but since YYYY I can't.

I am not posting this here because I think I've done nothing wrong. I'm perfectly capable of owning up to my mistakes. I am also not looking for sympathy.

I am posting this here because I feel Firepay's policy in this matter is hypocritical and thing others deserve to be informed about it.