View Single Post
Old 08-28-2005, 10:08 PM

Default Re: Wow. Just . . . WOW. (Sorry, LC)

[ QUOTE ]

Quote:
....you can call yourself a stud expert if you can average 1BB/hr in 10-20 or 20-40 over time.

That gives me something to shoot for. Thanks Mike.

[/ QUOTE ]

Somehow I think you might already be capable of this, Andy. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
but I can't believe that the 5/10 isn't beatable for at least 3-4BB/100, if not more.

[/ QUOTE ]

My guess is you just hit a rush and there were a lot of bad players making bad plays at the current time you were on. I can assure you that no player on party currently averages 3-4 BB's/100, or more, in the 5-10 over a reasonable amount of hands. I have played tens of thousands of hands there along with several other posters here. I kept good records and only averaged around 2.3BB/100. If I recall correctly, Vintage Sara also posted similar stats (slightly over 2BB/100) once when discussing her winrate in this game. Since the consensus is that shes one of the best players on party ( she is ) it should show you that 3-4 or more per 100 cant be done over time. More regulars from this game like Roland, Beer, Frappe, Stream, Beta, etc., can chime in here.

Mike Emery