View Single Post
Old 12-28-2005, 04:21 PM

Default Re: Run around from epassporte

Well I called these clowsn yesterday
I spoke to the same guy I orininally talked to last Friday
Basically they finally magically said they received my documents but I had also requested an ATM limit increase so they still needed a copy of my cc statement. Finally they put me on with a supervisor and I emailed him directly with my statemnt. He said he talked to the risk department and it should be on in a few hours. Needless to say I am on the phone with them again wasting my time and the clown is telling me they just switched companies that handle their accounts. So nartuallty at this point Im seriosly contomplating playing down there and handing them the documents they want as it would be more time efficient. The woman Im speaking to now tells me shes really sorry and they just took over this company this morning ( which may actually be true they have a different secirty procedure when I called up, the phones were down at 6 am etc.)She says she will call the risk management department and call me back with an answer in an hour or 2(although based on passed experinces they are not using the 60 minute hours that I am familiar with.)I then asked if I could get a job in the risk management department because they don't do anything .Hopefully by next Christmas my account will be active.