View Single Post
Old 12-21-2005, 08:14 PM

Default AQ hand, keep bluffing?

----- HOLE CARDS -----
dealt to womble [Q[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]]
ence: raises £2 (40/18/0.89)
GreyDeath: folds
Boshmosh: folds
Dautovic: folds
tovarich: folds
womble: calls £1
----- FLOP ----- [2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]]
womble: checks
ence: bets £1
womble: raises £2
ence: calls £1
----- TURN ----- [2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]][8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]]
womble: bets £2
ence: calls £2
----- RIVER ----- [[2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]][7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]]
womble: bets £2

Its crypto so the converter doesnt work [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Formatted it the best I could.

Should I have 3bet PF? I was OOP throughout the hand which is why I didnt

I c/r the flop since his high PFR meant that it wasnt necessarily a PP or AK which were all that beat me. I carried on betting the turn to try and take down the pot. Was going to fold to a raise at any time (easy given his aggression). Check/fold turn? river?