View Single Post
Old 03-22-2004, 08:40 AM

Default Re: A show all Trny maybe?

I have to say that I don't mind the idea of sharing hands for the most part and I have to disagree with Cris here although I do understand what she is saying and I have no problem with it.

I think that we at 2+2 are part of a community. The idea of community (yep the word has the same root as communism so just let it go) is to help those that are a part. If a trade of information will help any other member then it is to our benefit to do so.

By the way Doc, thanks for including me in your list. To be grouped with those fine players by my peers is indeed an honor. Even though I have really been playing like crap the last couple of weeks [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] I have went back to the basics to find out where I lost some enthusiasm for the SNG's. Cris, I guess we have some things in common. [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

I also support the Thursday move as I work very early in the day ( 5:00 am CST ) and Friday is the day that I am most likely to be off.